Sunday, January 06, 2008

Black and blue

I chose not to make any New Year's Resolutions this year, strictly for the joy of not having to keep them.

But I did quietly promise myself that I would branch out a little with my hair color. I came home from the hairdresser yesterday with raven locks. Quite the contrast from my sun-kissed red and blonde.

The dark hair and pale skin do wonders for my blue eyes.

The hubby looked at me for a few minutes, and tentatively said, "You kinda look scary." How ironic, that's exactly the look I was going for!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Scarier than before? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh - you came to the dark side.

Welcome.

Michele said...

Baby girl, we look a lot alike!

Anonymous said...

If you want to be scarier, you're going to have to bleach the freckles.