Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If I were a lesbian...

...I would really want to date Eva Longoria.

I know, I know, all lesbians are saying, "Hello, who wouldn't!?" Seriously, I cannot get over how gorgeous this woman is.

She was recently named Maxim's No. 1 on their Top 100 hottest list by the way, so I'm not alone in my admiration.

Today I was flipping around the television -- supposed to be folding laundry, but whatever -- and there she was, interviewing with Ryan Seacrest (whom I hate, but that's another story) and looking very fine. She was telling Ryan (idiot) that she was in the middle of making dinner when she had to leave to do the interview. So she's super fine and she can cook. Nice!

Why she likes that bald-headed, tall, skinny boy I will never know.

Eva, can you hear me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come to the light, Carol Ann...